Automation Testing Training in Pune| Selenium Course| Automation Testing Courses | Automation Testing Institute in Pune|Automation Testing Training
✓ Get the best automation testing knowledge in Pune @Codekul.
✓ 100% Practical oriented Sessions.
✓ 100% Job Placement Assistance.
✓ CodeKul's corporate trainers have minimum 6 years of industrial experience in Automation Testing.
✓CodeLabs - You will learn with Industry testing experts.
✓ Hands on Experience on Testing Tools.
✓ Low Automation Testing Corse Fees.
✓ Innovative Infrastructure.
✓ So for your bright career fill a form and book your seat for free automation testing demo lecture @CodeKul.
About Automation Testing
Automation Testing is smart work rather it is skilled work. Don’t you want to be more skilled one, as in this tremendous competitive universe?
Yes!! I want to be…
Sure, You can be!! Now let me take you towards Software Industries Automation Testing environment, in prior to this first of all consider this thing,. Who does manual testing? Then Human. So Human can lead to mistakes, it can make faults in the system and finally there is a failure in software system. If our automation testing automates that, then there is no chance of mistake-fault-failure. Our Job will be easy and more appreciable. Isn’t it?
- 1. Introduction to Selenium IDE
- Need of Test Automation
- Why Open Source Test Automation
- Introduction to Various tools of Test Automation
- Introduction of Selenium
- Selenium Components
- First Record and Replay of Scenario in Selenium IDE
- Introduction of Web Technologies – HTML, XML, XPath, CSS, Firepath and DOM
- Locators in Selenium
- Introduction of Selenese Command Types
- Selenium Action Commands
- Verification and Assertion Command
- Store and StoreEval – Accessor Commands
- Creation of Test Suite
- Debugging IDE Script
- Firebug , installation and finding web elements
- More on Selenium IDE
- Introduction to Java
- Java OOPs Concept
- Concept of Classes and Objects in Java
- Setting Development Environment - Eclipse
- Walk through of Java concepts
- Hello World!
- Introduction to Java Data Types
- Taking Input from End User
- Numerical Data Type and Numerical Operators
- Boolean Data Type and Operators
- Conditional Statements [IF], and Loop [While]
- Conditional Statement[SWITCH]
- Loop [FOR]
- String Data type and functions
- Hash Tables/ Map Object
- Regular Expression
- File Handling
- Concept of Packages in Java
- Exception Handling
- Debugging in Java
- General Java Programming tit-bits
- Selenium WebDriver
- Overview of WebDriver
- Introduction to browser specific drivers
- Setup WebDriver package on system for eclipse
- Set up firebug for Firefox
- Exporting pre-recorded test scenario in IDE to WebDriver, and executing it.
- Webdriver class files, and their methods
- Automating different HTML Elements text fields, buttons, links, check box, drop-down etc
- Verifications and Assertions
- Desired Capabilities and IE
- Handling Web Table
- Handling Drop Down elements
- SwtichTo Command -Handling Frames, Popup Windows, Alerts
- Brief about Ajax and how to handle Ajax with WebDriver
- Software Testing Terminology
- Software Testing Life cycle (STLC)
- Creating Test using TestNg
- TestNg Annotations
- Explanation of TestNg XML
- Execution of TestNg Tests
- Explanation of Testng Folder, and various result files
- Parameterize TestNg Test – Data Provider
- Capturing screen shots
- Custom reporter
- Quick Snapshot- Create Logs
- Quick Snapshot- Read and Write to Excel Files
- Selenium Grid
- Introduction of Selenium Grid
- Usage of Selenium Grid, executing same test on different browsers
- Introduction to Page Object Model
- Usage of Page Object Model for DemoSite
- What is Test Automation Frameworks
- Different Types of Frameworks, overview
- Available Test Automation Frameworks on Selenium
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Demo of Keyword Driven Framwork for Selenium
- Hybrid Driven Framework
- Demo of Hybrid Driven Framwork for Selenium
- Mobile Automation
- Introduction to Mobile Automation with Tools and its advantages
- Introduction to Selendroid/Appium
- Setup Selendroid/Appium and Android Development Kit
- Finding Controls using Selendroid/Appium Inspector
- Automate Android/iOS Native/Hybrid Apps
- Case study to automate an Android/iOS Apps
Am glad with the training provided by this institute.Trainer explains every concept in real time examples with many.The way of the teaching is good. It's a best institute for software development course. Mr. Varun Sir is very friendly and excellently experienced. I am very happy that i am taking his class.
- Puja Bhagwat
Hey Codekul....Its really a cool experience by joining your institute, its one of the best institute in Pune...Special thanks to Mr. Varun Sir as because of experienced teachers I learned a lot of IOS/Mobile Technologies...Guys believe me...without wasting your time just join CODEKUL & solve your career code quickly...
- Seema Patil
Codekul is excellent trainee institute to get knowledge in technical things. so, i recommend you, if you want to enter in technical field. You must join this Codekul training institute for android.
- Vaibhav Patil